Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Presentation

1 comment:

  1. Marissa’s presentation mainly addressed the concepts of feminism in her novel and in her author’s writing style. The ideas of light and colors discussed in Marissa’s presentation helped address the complexity of the characters in the novel and how the different colors symbolized different aspects of the character development. The colors discussed helped show the view on the culture and environment taking place in the novel.
    Attending this presentation will help me on the AP exam if I get a question regarding this novel, author, or concepts of color. If I get a question regarding colors used as symbols and motifs, I will be able to address it further regarding the complexity. Certain colors referenced in the novels can help the reader understand the complexity of the novel. To improve her presentation, Marissa could have incorporated more visuals and interactive materials to make it more engaging.

    ReplyDelete